• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Come on in losers, I made a thread for you.

Well then this is the thread for you!!!
Tell us all about how football man bad
I'm surprised there's even going to be a game. Not since Bill O'Reilly's boycott of France has there been a more devastating financial backlash. Go woke, go broke. Back to my freedom fries.

(Did I do it right?)

I'm surprised there's even going to be a game. Not since Bill O'Reilly's boycott of France has there been a more devastating financial backlash. Go woke, go broke. Back to my freedom fries.

(Did I do it right?)
You left out the power point presentation about how you love our troops and almost joined the military once!

I mean most people DO spend an exorbitant portion of their life and their persona on a bunch of dudes trying to hug each other while running around in tight fitting clothes and cant realize why a 90 min game takes almost 4 hrs to watch but yea ...muh team and all

I stopped watching football when Colin Kaepernick took a knee
They are still kneeling but you can come back.
1676226108182.png

They are still kneeling but you can come back.
View attachment 5344413
This "kneeling" was really that moment when the entire Team didn't care about any woke rules and knelt before God to pray for that young man, who fell dead on the field (it is not a conspiracy, he died; and I've heard they have a clone now posing as him... lol). What is interesting is that woke NFL didn't punished any of them for "Praying".

Didn’t even know who was playing until a guy mentioned at work the other day.
I still don't, seriously. :noidea:
I’m surprised such a high percentage are picking the Eagles to win. Figured it would be more evenly split.
Ok, apparently it's Philly against some other team. I'm pulling for the other team. Philly fans suck.

Back
Top Bottom