• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill

I was responding to your statement, that said ( regulation of your rights is left up to the states and their constitutions ), which is not correct, they cannot over-ride your constitutional rights, they may want to and try to limit your rights but have never succeeded, in the end thats why we have a Supreme Court in place.

You fail to understand the premise. Read the 10th amendment and then look at the reasons why the first ten amendments were put there to begin with. Then ask yourself why states even have a constitution. The bill of rights is a prohibition upon the federal government NOT a guarentee.
I know its hard to understand but the bottom line is that many here were lied to in school on constitutional theory.

This national ccw law is just a guise to get control and regulation of ccw away from the ahem STATES (where it is currently regulated contrary to your statement sir...) And take control of it at the federal level.

I encourage you to read and learn more about our history as a nation and the foundation of it as well. Many do not understand the proper relationship between the states and fed.

Regards, 83rd

Back
Top Bottom