• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Consequences of Church Carry

Don't go there.!

No guns sign on the door means you prefer me to be disarmed because you are a snowflake. Don't worry cause I wasn't gonna give you no money anyway .. :barbershop_quartet_

So we ain't "separating" church and state on this one? I think the separation is at the government's convince.

By the way I carry.

Well, there is no such thing as "separation of church and state" except in Liberals minds. It ain't in the Constitution. That is kind of a Federal thing anyway. These restrictions are controlled by the State not Federal.

The way the law is in GA now is more tuned to property rights. You can't carry in the church unless the church says it is ok. The church is private property. Although as opposed to a business, where you can't be punished unless you refuse to leave, you can be fined for carrying in church even if you didn't refuse to leave.

I asked my pastor about it and his response was "I hope people are carrying here".

Rosewood

Reactions: LTP
Don't go there.!

No guns sign on the door means you prefer me to be disarmed because you are a snowflake. Don't worry cause I wasn't gonna give you no money anyway .. :barbershop_quartet_
A no gun sign is not needed on a church in Georgia. It is illegal to carry in a church unless the church has given you permission.

Back
Top Bottom