• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Considering a new full size 9mm

Had a CZ75 with a virtually unlimited supply of ammo. Ran like a charm of solid steel. The only other full sized 9mm I would trust would be the Glock 17 (even though that does not sound like an option for you).

CZ takes a licking and keeps on ticking though tens of thousands of rounds in my experience.

Last edited:
Went and fondled all of the above mentioned pistolas today. I think, for now, I am going to forget the CZ P07/09. Its down to the FN's and the S&W CORE 4.25". I think between the FN's I like the idea of the DA/SA as I do not currently own one, so that is +1 for the FNX9. However, I am partial to the "NO" MS on the striker fire platforms, that's +1 for the FNS9 and the S&W CORE 9mm. I can't stand S&W factory triggers and I was expecting more from the CORE, -1 for the CORE. Read dot ready and raised sights, +1 for the CORE -1 for the FN's.

I wish they made a FNX/FNS 9 tactical...

**I went from the S&W Pro to the CORE.. if you didn't notice.

Went and fondled all of the above mentioned pistolas today. I think, for now, I am going to forget the CZ P07/09. Its down to the FN's and the S&W CORE 4.25". I think between the FN's I like the idea of the DA/SA as I do not currently own one, so that is +1 for the FNX9. However, I am partial to the "NO" MS on the striker fire platforms, that's +1 for the FNS9 and the S&W CORE 9mm. I can't stand S&W factory triggers and I was expecting more from the CORE, -1 for the CORE. Read dot ready and raised sights, +1 for the CORE -1 for the FN's.

I wish they made a FNX/FNS 9 tactical...

**I went from the S&W Pro to the CORE.. if you didn't notice.

Take a look at the M&P VTAC - Viking Tactical. Reviews very high (improves trigger and can have more done ). Might be exactly what you desire....if not it will sell /trade immediately on ODT! It's on my list to own.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57954_757781_757781_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom