• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cops shoving guns in people's faces...

Can't help but notice the usual "pro cop" crew isn't backing this dude and his crappy muzzle control...
Sad that in an actual warzone, there's no muzzle shoved in anyone's face, but here our "protectors" (protecting financial interests...) shove rifles in people's faces just for driving down their own street.

Can't help but notice the usual "pro cop" crew isn't backing this dude and his crappy muzzle control...
Sad that in an actual warzone, there's no muzzle shoved in anyone's face, but here our "protectors" (protecting financial interests...) shove rifles in people's faces just for driving down their own street.

That would be because most people can make calls based on individual circumstances instead of "cops suck!"

I can say "This guy needs to find other employment" without saying "All cops are bad."

lol, you've never been to a warzone then.

While it may not have been "shoved" in anyone's face....rest assured that Mr. Sandbox was being covered from somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I can say "This guy needs to find other employment" without saying "All cops are bad."

:thumb:

Well now..... First day on the job or a spare mag stuffed in the pocket?

i44.tinypic.com_ny7huo.jpg

Monkey! Made ya look! Takes one to know one. I think I'm gonna be :puke:

Last edited:
Small snippet from a video, at the very least this guy needs to learn muzzle control.
Were they looking for suspects in the back seat?
If this was the guys search method he needs to be punished. I would love to see the video this was taken from.

Back
Top Bottom