• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ-P10C? What saith the ODT

I took one in trade a few years ago, sold it about two weeks after I got it. Just didn’t like it, basically a Glock knockoff with a crappy grip. YMMV...

I got one of the first runs, the gun is accurate, ergonomic, and has a great trigger. I‘ve carry and shot mine up until I switched over to my p365. Other than that, it’s just a basic polymer carry pistol.

Better ergonomics and a much better trigger than the G19, and a very nice gun overall, but for me it doesn't have that CZ magic.

I was disappointed that they moved away from the slide rails inside the frame that was their trademark. And while the ergonomics are good, I don't think they are up to the CZ-75 level.

Still, a good gun and better than a lot of the Glock clones out there.

Fits my hand better than the brick, so I switched over, plus I never have to worry about slide bite. Out of the box, I think they are more accurate. At current price points, they are a deal compared to all the overpriced glocks and variants on the market.

Aftermarket support is not as robust, but then again, I don't think any firearm will knock glock off that pedestal.

Mags are more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom