• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Scorpion

Really loving my CZ, trigger and spring job and buffing internals has trigger pull at 3.5lbs, pop up sights put it on target quickly. Picked up it's longer Barrel Brother yesterday, have ordered upgrades last night, Grip, springs and sights etc. I've run boocoo rds thru the shorty without a burp. If you've never shot one, give it a try, smooth and with a few simple upgrades one of the finest on target 9's you can buy. I give it a 5 star rating :thumb:View attachment 966454 View attachment 966455

I love these. Which one do you like the best? Which do you think would be easier to SBR? Which one would you like best if you didnt SBR? I am leaning carbine.

I love these. Which one do you like the best? Which do you think would be easier to SBR? Which one would you like best if you didnt SBR? I am leaning carbine.
Since the pistol already has the shorter barrel, to SBR just ad a stock "ATF Rules apply LOL" The Carbine would require cutting the barrel or replacing it plus changing the hand guard. I tend to like the pistol with mods version better, and shot it more, easier to carry it in the vehicle also w/side folder..:cool:

Since the pistol already has the shorter barrel, to SBR just ad a stock "ATF Rules apply LOL" The Carbine would require cutting the barrel or replacing it plus changing the hand guard. I tend to like the pistol with mods version better, and shot it more, easier to carry it in the vehicle also w/side folder..:cool:

Thanks. So many options. I like the carbine handguard with a short barrel and recessed suppressor (which i dont have) look. I just saw Impact Guns is selling the pistol for $699. Seems like a decent deal.

Thanks. So many options. I like the carbine handguard with a short barrel and recessed suppressor (which i dont have) look. I just saw Impact Guns is selling the pistol for $699. Seems like a decent deal.

I have a SBR, but handled the carbine the other day and loved how it felt.

If you plan to SBR, or use a can, Id say pistol. If not, the carbine seems like a solid option as well. Make sure you are getting a Gen 2 pistol that also has the 1/2x28 threads vs just the old 18x1 threads. The new models have both. At that price, seems like it might be a Gen 1. And there is nothing wrong with that. I love mine!

IMG_2155.JPG
I put 250 rounds through the scorpion my first range trip with a single point sling. It was a blast to shoot. I just received my blade for it and this thing is tits!

Ahhhh, something new has been added, Gear Head Works, "TailhooK" added an AR15 Rifle length Buffer, comes to 26 inches from muzzle to end. Shoulders like a rifle stock and gives the CZ a good tight platform . All metal and feels lighter than the KAK..
CZ FOLDER IMG_0969 (2).jpg

Attachments

• CZ Folder.jpg
    CZ Folder.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 24
the Peak Case Company now has a case to carry your CZ in. Well Built by Ridged. Fits a CZ with folding stock or the CZ Pistol. Room for quite a Few mags, 20 or 30 Rds. The lower can even hold a Hand gun, or as mine holds one of the new 50rd Drums made for the CZ by HK.. Slings, Mags and room for a suppressor, a box of 9mm. You can lock it with a pad lock. A little something extra for that gift under the Christmas Tree..:thumb:

Attachments

• OD 2.jpg
    OD 2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 16
  • OD 1.jpg
    OD 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 17
  • OD.jpg
    OD.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 16
the Peak Case Company now has a case to carry your CZ in. Well Built by Ridged. Fits a CZ with folding stock or the CZ Pistol. Room for quite a Few mags, 20 or 30 Rds. The lower can even hold a Hand gun, or as mine holds one of the new 50rd Drums made for the CZ by HK.. Slings, Mags and room for a suppressor, a box of 9mm. You can lock it with a pad lock. A little something extra for that gift under the Christmas Tree..:thumb:

Is that one of the new F5 Manufacturing drums HK parts is selling?? the all metal one?

Back
Top Bottom