• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CZ-USA releasing a new reflex suppressed Scorpion model

Glad I've decided to hold off. Since theres no details out still not sure what I'll be buying but I'm sure CZ will do it right.

Yeah I'm sure it'll be a great platform. I love my current Scorpion but with an AAC Tirant 9 suppressor on the end, it feels more like a rifle than a pistol. I don't have a current picture but this was the setup before I switched optics on it. I've been using a KAK brace and the longer Scorpion rifle handguard that I ordered for it to help tuck in more of the suppressor. I like the idea of the shorter, more compact suppressed setup that they're releasing next year for sure.

IMG_4479.jpg

Reactions: rew
Looking at the picture and reading the article I would say yes. The article is a little confusing. The title says its going to be integrally suppressed but the end of the article makes it seem like the suppressor is going to be sold separately. Kinda doesn't matter because whats in the picture is shorter than 16"

Yeah whoever wrote the article incorrectly titled it. It's a reflex suppressor that will extend back over the barrel, and it looks like there will be an SS and titanium version.

Yeah whoever wrote the article incorrectly titled it. It's a reflex suppressor that will extend back over the barrel, and it looks like there will be an SS and titanium version.

Makes sense. So I guess they are going to offer that handguard too? Thats different from what they currently offer.

Makes sense. So I guess they are going to offer that handguard too? Thats different from what they currently offer.

The hand guard looks like a HBI. Nothing special or proprietary. Midwest Industries also makes a similar hand guard

Looking at the cut out, it does go over the barrel. That one is a reflex. Im sure it would work just fine without that particular suppressor though.

Zoom in on the pic, it goes all the way to the receiver.

Back
Top Bottom