• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Daily Dinner thread?

All this GR8 food, We had Salad & Left over Pizza:hungry:View attachment 6905264
Nothing wrong with either of those that's for sure.
I spent my youth living on pizza and then left over pizza. Microwaves weren't really a thing so that was mostly eaten cold with a cold beer for breakfast. Good times.

Family took a day trip to Helen. I'd love to share a pic of what we had for dinner at Paul's Steakhouse but it was so good, the phones stayed in our pockets. I have to lay off the red meats so I stuck with seafood. Had their spicy crab corn chowder, a side salad, butterfly shrimp and crab cakes. Dessert was key lime pie. Wife had a steak, green beans and mashed potatoes and my son had popcorn shrimp and fries. I know it's been there for well over 60 years but if you're in Helen and haven't been and your wallet can handle it, it's worth it.

I've been in a eating rut the last couple of weeks so I decided to kick it up a notch tonight.
Shrimp Alfredo with Marsalis Chicken breast, seasoned butterfly porkchop stuffed with Italian sausage, mushrooms and Mozzarella cheese and a few cheese sticks to fill out the plate.View attachment 6905083
WOW!!

Ground beef and cabbage scramble with Jalapeno cornbread.

20240217_170916 (1).jpg
20240218_172923.jpg

What do you thing about using Italian Sausage???
I don't see why not. As shown, mine has ground beef, cabbage, carrots, diced potatoes, and onions. I only used half a head of cabbage. I'm going to make the same thing with polish sausage with the remaining cabbage.

Back
Top Bottom