• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn, almost 47 and I'm crying like a baby over here

About to do that when the liquid pain killer kicks in. I actually use a hot needle but have drilled a many.
Use a PAPER CLIP, it makes a larger hole. Hold the clip with pliers, heat with a grill lighter until red, place on nail where darkest, apply pressure, it will melt through. Repeat if you're too slow. Apply disinfectant.

DinkyDau said:
Oh Jeeze suck it up Sally!! Get a bottle of 101 Wild Turkey and the hammer..With said hammer hit the other toe, your first encounter, will be temporarily forgotten..Your Welcome Carry On!..

Finally a real man

Well, let us wait until DinkyDau DinkyDau demonstrates this on himself FIRST !

Yes, it would be appropriate for him to charge ADMISSIONS FEES For this extravaganza !
Say $ 20 per viewer ?

I will also offer to chip in a couple of Fifths of Decent Bourbon for the party !

Use a PAPER CLIP, it makes a larger hole. Hold the clip with pliers, heat with a grill lighter until red, place on nail where darkest, apply pressure, it will melt through. Repeat if you're too slow. Apply disinfectant.
This! but if you have a problem, I would be more than glad to come over and make you SCREAM..If you dunt I will let everyone know what a Fine person you are.

DinkyDau said:
Oh Jeeze suck it up Sally!! Get a bottle of 101 Wild Turkey and the hammer..With said hammer hit the other toe, your first encounter, will be temporarily forgotten..Your Welcome Carry On!..

Well, let us wait until DinkyDau DinkyDau demonstrates this on himself FIRST !

Yes, it would be appropriate for him to charge ADMISSIONS FEES For this extravaganza !
Say $ 20 per viewer ?

I will also offer to chip in a couple of Fifths of Decent Bourbon for the party !

That almost sounds like a challenge!! And I do like equal challenges..

Back
Top Bottom