• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn drunk bidding!

I bought a Grade IV browning over/under 12 gauge for the "by now" price of 5500.00 one drunken night. To this day I honestly don't know how that happened. I DO know how I got drunk........that is not in question.........but you really have to push the buy button twice to buy it. I just about crapped my pants. Did not sleep that night. :doh:

I bid up to $106.00 for two Jimenez JA 9 pistols on Gunbroker last night after a few Bloody Marys and beers . Turns out the no reserve auction ended at 1:47 today and I won. Yay! Lucky me. Now I get to explain all that to my wife later today right before I ask for her debit card.
Dude....Why? I guess you'd have to be drunk to buy a jimenez.

I think the next one should be a Titan Tiger 38 Special. Maybe even an FIE 25 auto
did the $106 include shipping?

now you can dual wield those bad boys when an intruder kicks in your door.... that way if one jams you still have The other
Well I do know that if you was to carry two JA9s you would need a pretty strong gun belt and holsters. No way you could IWB carry these anchors. You'd be sagging before you got out the front door.

Back
Top Bottom