• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Damn you Irma...

Take lots of pictures for documentation, don't overlook anything on the claim just because it's small, look beyond the immediate crash area for less obvious damage caused by the incident.

Good advice so far. That should be covered in most instances. My wife had people calling to get home owners policies at the eleventh hour.

Four people in front of my apartment building were moving there cars outside the parking spots and parking them in the middle of the parking lot (further from the trees), blocking in other cars. Thankfully a police officer came and told everyone over the bullhorn to move there cars or they would be towed. If there had been an emergency, several people would have been blocked in.

That might buff out:thumb:
fix-car-dents-8-easy-ways-remove-dents-yourself-without-ruining-paint.w1456.jpg

Good advice so far. That should be covered in most instances. My wife had people calling to get home owners policies at the eleventh hour.

Four people in front of my apartment building were moving there cars outside the parking spots and parking them in the middle of the parking lot (further from the trees), blocking in other cars. Thankfully a police officer came and told everyone over the bullhorn to move there cars or they would be towed. If there had been an emergency, several people would have been blocked in.
Douche bags.

IMG_4644.JPG

Thanks everyone, talked to the body shop that will handle it all this morning and the guy said he will definitely help out anyway he can on the deductibles and so forth. Shed wasn't attached to the house so no bid deal there. Toyota is fine (worse dent pictured), other than some cosmetics, Jeep has definitely seen better days. Neither has rolled 40k miles so it hurt a little.

Douche bags.
When I went to let an older Korean neighbor know her car would have to be moved (in case she didn't hear the message) a girl was complaining saying she didn't know why they couldn't park there, no one was going anywhere that night. I told her if anyone had an emergency they wouldn't be able to get out. She had to concede that point.

Back
Top Bottom