• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dana Safety Will not sell semi automatic rifles to civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the deal...it may not be Mikes fault, but it's his problem, isn't it? It sucks...I hate it for him...but yeah, the policies of the company he works for are putting his job at risk. Again...not his fault, but his problem.

So where does that put us? Do we spend money at a business where our dollars eventually make their way to a corporation which is so obviously against our own interests? Or do we cut the financial throat of a decent guy who is getting screwed through no fault of his own? Tough call...but ultimately, I have to say sorry Mike...I can't spent money against my own interests, even though you're a good guy.

I completely understand.

Well your pretty much saying **** you to a business that has been good to this site and everyone on it instead of trying to help them by going to parent comany and making your thoughts known. No one here supports it and your quick to cast them aside instead of helping them fight this retard policy which is what they have been doing all day.

I am.

I am wondering how many of yall shopped with them when they were Southeastern Firearms in Lilburn ? I was a customers of theirs way back then.

The company has changed hands 2 or 3 times since then. I hate to know what kind of feedback there is from that business.

Well your pretty much saying **** you to a business that has been good to this site and everyone on it instead of trying to help them by going to parent comany and making your thoughts known. No one here supports it and your quick to cast them aside instead of helping them fight this retard policy which is what they have been doing all day.

It is possible to stand with the good folks that run the store trying to change policy without spending money in the store. Maybe it's time for the employees to update the resume if they truly don't like what the company stands for.

Don't try and give me the have to keep the job crap either. I just left a great paying job over the same type of thing, if you truly mean it you'll do something about it.

Mike, it is profoundly sad that this...policy is being forced on you and your staff. I feel certain no one there in Sugar Hill DSS's heart is in this. I wish you all the very best, and thank you for all the patience and cooperation you all have shown me on my few visits/purchases from there.

Thank you for your comments.

The policy ain't gonna change. As was mentioned before they aren't going to miss the little bit of money if they own all those car dealerships. I think the best thing Mike and the rest of the staff at Dana Supply could do would be to leave and start up their own business in the area. I know the ODT community would support them.

The company has changed hands 2 or 3 times since then. I hate to know what kind of feedback there is from that business.

You know it was actually great. I walked in told the guys what I was looking for ..... they said, no prob, lemme go get it..... handed it to me, I paid and walked out the door.

I had been in there times looking for stuff and asked if they had it and was told no, said thank you and walked back out.

I'm not one of the radical folks on this site but I would never spend a penny with this business - now or ever. Sorry, but the only power we have to affect a business is our wallet. They have the right to sell what they want to who they want and we have the right to not spend a penny with them...

Thank you.

I can agree with saving jobs but are jobs more important than our constitution and our rights? How many are going to stand up and be counted in this country that we love?

Will we continue to sacrifice the rights of our children that we and our elders enjoy? and for what?...............ive never been doom and gloom but that nagging feeling grows larger by the day that we are at a pivotal moment in history.

DSS, ODT does thank you for your past service to its members............I do hope you look into your own establishment. Id be proud to support you

As your business owners probably thought as well do I and the others "nothing personal, its just business".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom