• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DD Rifle devaluation from spray painting

As a collector, and if I was not allowed to sell it, I would not take a spray painted gun if it was for free. I typically only buy new and leave them NIB. If something is only available used, then I pay a premium for the up most best condition one I can possibly find. Say there was 1K gun with a couple of small scratches. I would pay 2K for the same gun free of any scratches or blemishes. Seriously. The biggest pet peeve of mine are sellers that post pictures of a new say AR sitting on a hard abrasive surface such as a street or sidewalk. They instantly eliminate themselves from a potential sale whenever I see that. Its super common too. I don't know how people think that is remotely a good idea for a sale ad. It's like a new car dealer, showing the new car going through a $2 gastation contact carwash. Anyways, regarding the spraypainted gun. Someone would have to pay me to take it. I probably would just give it away.

As a collector, and if I was not allowed to sell it, I would not take a spray painted gun if it was for free. I typically only buy new and leave them NIB. If something is only available used, then I pay a premium for the up most best condition one I can possibly find. Say there was 1K gun with a couple of small scratches. I would pay 2K for the same gun free of any scratches or blemishes. Seriously. The biggest pet peeve of mine are sellers that post pictures of a new say AR sitting on a hard abrasive surface such as a street or sidewalk. They instantly eliminate themselves from a potential sale whenever I see that. Its super common too. I don't know how people think that is remotely a good idea for a sale ad. It's like a new car dealer, showing the new car going through a $2 gastation contact carwash. Anyways, regarding the spraypainted gun. Someone would have to pay me to take it. I probably would just give it away.
1653368424146.png

Back
Top Bottom