• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Death to the dollar

No petro dollar, no printing money, no borrowing money, no exporting inflation. Game, set, match for the America governments ability to hand out cash without actually having the revenue to spend it. Freebies are now in jeopardy!!!!

Already happened. The Saudis announced today that they are longer interested in making USA happy.

Translation: No More Petro Dollar.
One thing the ragheads have forgot they are country just China can’t feed themselves.either . Just think if oil never been discovered in that Sandbox they still be wondering around on camels crying wailing to Aluha wanting something to eat . Just my opinion I think oil well is running low . Let them eat that oil .

One thing the ragheads have forgot they are country just China can’t feed themselves.either . Just think if oil never been discovered in that Sandbox they still be wondering around on camels crying wailing to Aluha wanting something to eat . Just my opinion I think oil well is running low . Let them eat that oil .
That’s why the Chinese has focused on Brazil (the B in BRICS) and other South American grain and food producing countries like Mexico. They are reducing the number of mouths to feed in Central America by sending them to the US and when the US dollar collapses we have all the ingredients to become a third world country.

Back
Top Bottom