• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Death to the dollar

One thing the ragheads have forgot they are country just China can’t feed themselves.either . Just think if oil never been discovered in that Sandbox they still be wondering around on camels crying wailing to Aluha wanting something to eat . Just my opinion I think oil well is running low . Let them eat that oil .
We have more oil than them. Most of the extremeism in the middle east is due to the balfor decision during ww1 and then the cia installing the ayatolla

No petro dollar, no printing money, no borrowing money, no exporting inflation. Game, set, match for the America governments ability to hand out cash without actually having the revenue to spend it. Freebies are now in jeopardy!!!!
But...but....we still gits our bennies, right?

For now my dollars in my pockets are still buying things. Im trying to decide if I should be turning the numbers in my accounts into paper because simple folks will still take my cash for stuff for a while. The money in the bank may evaporate

They don't even have to destroy the dollar to move us into a depression. All they have to do is take away a good percentage of the world trade that is currently done in dollars. If BRICS takes even 30-40% of world trade then we are in a world of hurt.

Back
Top Bottom