• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Death to the dollar

If y’all are just now figuring out that we are screwed, you are way behind the curve.
Not at all. Clock is ticking for me. But if I am still here I personally know of three prepper stashes. I will raid them with impunity to feed my children.

*stockpiles of anything makes you a target
*If more than one person knows- it isn’t a secret
*Friends become foes quickly
*Fat neighborhood dogs make a fine meal

Not at all. Clock is ticking for me. But if I am still here I personally know of three prepper stashes. I will raid them with impunity to feed my children.

*stockpiles of anything makes you a target
*If more than one person knows- it isn’t a secret
*Friends become foes quickly
*Fat neighborhood dogs make a fine meal
Clock is ticking for all of us, brother. We don’t know when our buzzer will sound.

My hearing of the impending doom and gloom simply goes in my 1 ear and out the other, why ?

Fifty Years Ago in early 70's my grandfather predicted the same, his mantra was:

"..the US dollar and economy is going to crash again, and then WW3 will follow behind and it will be the end.."

You see, my grandparents lived thru the BIG 1929 Wallstreet crash, followed by 11 years of the Great Depression and then years of food & gas rations due to WW2 and its aftermath.
Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean he wasn’t right, just a forward thinker.

You see, my grandparents lived thru the BIG 1929 Wallstreet crash, followed by 11 years of the Great Depression and then years of food & gas rations due to WW2 and its aftermath.
Economy is already falling apart while our food supply is being destroyed including gmo. Drilling is being halted and the war sabres are rattling. Sounds like they're correct.

I'm sure they didn't think about the borders ever being open, transgender revolution and on because that is easy picking for this place to perish.

This has been inevitable since we went to a fiat currency. I think we will see a long slide of economic depression rather than a cliff. I certainly hope so. We have been sliding for a while so maybe it will feel like a cliff anyway.

We can look forward to a state of severe uncertainty as we slide out of our position of world economic leader, and that honor, and it's benefits, passes on to another nation. This has happened many times throughout history. The majority of the time this shift is marked by war between the nation slipping out of place and the rising power. There are a few instances of outright war being avoided. Guess we just have to buckle up and see what the ride brings us.

The sad fact is, we as a nation do not have the moral fortitude to fix what has led us to our point in history. I wish that wasn't true. But it is. It would be a huge task requiring a fundemental shift in mentality from our youngest children to our oldest adults. A vast, vast majority of all of us.

I just hope there are enough good folks left when we come out the other side to start back on the path that made us great in the first place. And we are still fortunate enough to be a nation under our own rule now that I think about it. Raise your kids up right folks. They are gonna have a lot of lies, misinformation, and "out of necessity" thrown at them. If they don't know what right is they won't have a chance to figure it out for themselves for quite a while. Maybe generations. Preaching to the choir here I know.

“The Handmaids Tale” show a way government can freeze accounts to gain final control. Mixed with some miss guided cults.

Back
Top Bottom