deer hunters help please

I think its funny you even have to take a hunters safety class... I handle guns all day every day but you got to do what ya got to do I guess. I would be fine with a map and a compass.

If you are over 25 you don't need to have taken the safety class or have the Hunter Education Card. Just have to know what the material.

"Hunters over age 25 and born after Jan. 1, 1961 must meet hunter education course requirements but need not present their Hunter Education Card when buying a season hunting license or possess it while hunting."

If you are over 25 you don't need to have taken the safety class or have the Hunter Education Card. Just have to know what the material.

"Hunters over age 25 and born after Jan. 1, 1961 must meet hunter education course requirements but need not present their Hunter Education Card when buying a season hunting license or possess it while hunting."

Yes you need to take the safety class, it says it right there "Hunters over age 25 and born after Jan. 1, 1961 must meet hunter education course requirements..." you just don't need to present the card when buying a license or possess it while hunting!!! You do not need to take the class if you are born before Jan 1, 1961.

^^^^^^^^Sorry but mcgraw ford is a joke. My last trip up there watched some idiots come thru the woods in a truck and get stuck in a hole. Then they called all their friends who come too. Heck i sit in a tree stand for near 2hrs or more watching these idiots trying to get that truck out. It was some of the best stuff I've seen in a while. One of the buddies noticed me after about hour and half. I was about 60yards from them way up in a tree in the nose bleed section. Only noticed me when I dropped my coke out of the tree stand. We was wayyy off of anything.

WMA will make you work for it. I've seen everything you can think of on wma of crazy idiots. WEAR YOUR ORANGE AT ALL TIMES. I know that sounds stupid but wmas arent a place to play around. Allatoona is full of idiots but there's deer there but your not going to find them by a simple walk from the truck. the buck pictured below i actually walked out went home got the boat and picked it up we wasnt anywhere near any roads that day.

My favorite was pine log but they dropped the quota hunt this year and are making it a public hunt. So that place will go down hill fast hopefully not to the sad state allatoona is in.
Was 8 pointer but broke off 2 tines fighting.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_Screenshot_2012_12_23_10_53_57_2.png

Theres a bow only corps of engineers site in north Cobb somewhere

My son has had several cross country running competitions there

Sorry cant remember the road it's on
Not near a lake far as I could tell. So dunno why the USACE has it
Maybe on a river. But I didn't see one

Theres a bow only corps of engineers site in north Cobb somewhere

My son has had several cross country running competitions there

Sorry cant remember the road it's on
Not near a lake far as I could tell. So dunno why the USACE has it
Maybe on a river. But I didn't see one

There's Sheffield wma with is bow only.
But corps land is off limits those rangers don't play around when you hunt on their land.
I know they don't play around even when it come down to gold panning.

There's Sheffield wma with is bow only.
But corps land is off limits those rangers don't play around when you hunt on their land.
I know they don't play around even when it come down to gold panning.

I think it's jointly administered by the corp and by Cobb county

Gimme couple days I will remember the name of it
Looked like a good spot lots of brush and lots of open space

I remember seeing something on the bulletin board at the site regarding which dates hunting was allowed

Back
Top Bottom