Del-Ton AR 15 - used - is a $1000 a good deal?

There is nothing wrong with Delton.

I think you could agree that once this crap blows over and mark my words.... It will... It's not worth the asking price.

- - - Updated - - -

Prices went up on pintos the last year they made them... That does not make them any less a piece of ****ing **** that they are.

My first AR was a Delton , i bought it during the gun craze many years ago and it was like 995 at a gun show . Once the smoke cleared the prices fell and there was no way for me to make my money back if i wanted to get rid of it . Well that was until all this craze started . I traded it off for 2490 rounds of Brass cased ammo , then sold off the ammo :)

There is nothing wrong with Delton.

I will personally second that, I have a Delton upper and I have been very pleased with the performance they are good affordable rifles (however not in this present time). My sources tell me most AR parts come form three main factories and then all these other companies put their little twist on them. I guess what I'm saying is Delton is good.

I will personally second that, I have a Delton upper and I have been very pleased with the performance they are good affordable rifles (however not in this present time). My sources tell me most AR parts come form three main factories and then all these other companies put their little twist on them. I guess what I'm saying is Delton is good.

Would you pay over $1,000 dollars for one?

Back
Top Bottom