• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Del-Ton AR 15 - used - is a $1000 a good deal?

I don't care about making money on resale. Just don't want to lose money if I got it and decided to sell it.

All depends on what happens with the AWB....no way of knowing. Try to pick it up for around $800 and I think you would be safe for later on, if you did take a hit it probably wouldn't be too bad.

I think the feeding frenzy has slowed but next week Congress/Senate go back to work. I could see the fire getting restoked for a brief time. To answer the op question I think 1,000 tends to the high side

I think the feeding frenzy has slowed but next week Congress/Senate go back to work. I could see the fire getting restoked for a brief time. To answer the op question I think 1,000 tends to the high side

The manufacturers also going back to work .......................

Last edited:
me personally if I was in the Market for a AR and could afford it i would prolly buy it , They are pretty good guns and considering nobody has any and you dont know for sure if ya will be able to grab one in the near future . Heck i have seen ARs with Poly lowers going for more than that so it would be worth it if ya dont have a AR and worried about missing out .

I'm going to vote "no".
Agreed. Sighted in the SASS today. Range was packed. But, the weapon pretty much shot one hole. Tried 4 different types of ammunition and the variance in impact points were about an inch. So I am set for a while.

Delton sucks. Worth less than 700. Wait until after the stupidity has died down and get a Colt for a thousand..

Buying a Delton in this environment is like waiting until closing time to pick a girl.

Try not to end up with the fat, ugly girl with halitosis just because you feel like there are no other options.

Buying a Delton in this environment is like waiting until closing time to pick a girl.

Try not to end up with the fat, ugly girl with halitosis just because you feel like there are no other options.

Well said sir ..................... You know coyote UGLY!

Three weeks ago you could have gotten one for $700.00, now they are going for the $1000.00 to $1500.00 your friend is asking.

In a month you will
1. be able to get one for less
2. have to pay more than $1k
3. not be able to get one at all.

Deltons work just fine, they got their start making parts for the big names out there. The only thing I find strange about the price of the AR right now is that a friend is asking it. I don't think I could sell a friend of mine a DTI for $1k, but I sure as heck could put it up on GB and take $1K for it.

Back
Top Bottom