Dem Food Stamp

I remember when you couldn't buy anything but staple food items with paper stamps. There were no chips, candy bars, sodas, frozen meals, deli trays, etc., in the shopping order unless the food stamp holder was prepared to pay cash.

There are some items that once "W.I.C. Approved!" become completely UNaffordable for the average consumer because the item is NEVER or RARELY on sale and stays at a high regular retail. There are stores in Macon where 95% of the traffic is EBT. I've even seen police officers "swipe dat EBT" then go out and climb into a new Escalade, parked in the mutha #$^#^$#$ing handicapped spot.
Ive seen a buggy full of meat at M&T in hawkinsville, $200 worth get paid for with an ebt card! SMH!

Yeah, take a look at this guy and tell me again why these people on food stamps can't work.

View attachment 729042
Makes me sick to think of the wounded soldiers that just want to continue to serve but aren't allowed and then millions of able bodied just leech off the system like parasites and they are encouraged to do so. We are undone.

Back
Top Bottom