Dem Food Stamp

Small revenue charities the use a lot of volunteers don't need highly paid management. Mega million dollar annual revenue charities cannot be run by the same guy that used to manage the Quicky Mart. I don't mind paying an effective management.....as long as they are that. Effective.

Small revenue charities the use a lot of volunteers don't need highly paid management. Mega million dollar annual revenue charities cannot be run by the same guy that used to manage the Quicky Mart. I don't mind paying an effective management.....as long as they are that. Effective.
i have a huge problem with professionals taking in hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in a supposedly non-profit charity

also, one person's definition of what is a morally righteous cause is not the same as mine. politically affiliated nonprofits need to be eradicated on both sides

How would you propose to get the best management for the charity if you rely on them to volunteer their time?
i never said they should volunteer their time. i am saying that the majority of charities are not really charities lmfao

the tax laws in this country are stupid. i dont see much difference between a corporation whose duty is to return a profit to shareholders and a nonprofit whose duty is to turn a profit for the betterment of whatever cause they have elected to run

it makes criticizing a corrupt system very hard when the adverse party holds the supposed moral high ground.

here is bill gates lashing out at the author of "dead aid" arguments against his charity for instance.

I don't disagree that most charities are not that, charities. They are vehicles for the enrichment of the administrators.

Tax "laws" should be abolished. Taxes should be based upon consumption alone, rarely income never wages.

I don't disagree that most charities are not that, charities. They are vehicles for the enrichment of the administrators.

Tax "laws" should be abolished. Taxes should be based upon consumption alone, rarely income never wages.
i think we are on the same page then

i see most nonprofits and NGOs as a modern waqf (islamic term for the win). not all of them mind you

just a place to hide assets and money under the guise of ethically sound operations

i think we are on the same page then

i see most nonprofits and NGOs as a modern waqf (islamic term for the win). not all of them mind you

just a place to hide assets and money under the guise of ethically sound operations

Oh, like some churches in Macon! I get it now!

Back
Top Bottom