• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prisoners in the U.S. are part of a hidden workforce linked to hundreds of popular food brands

“You gotta get your mind right Luke”…..Sounds like a model prison format for every correctional facility in the country. Don’t want to be “enslaved” don’t commit crimes.

View attachment 6808049
A person commits a crime and is imprisoned, there should be no financial incentive behind any incarceration. States and counties should not be using prisoners to compete with the private sector. The state should not be in business' to compete with the private sector. Yes I know they do, but two wrongs do not make a right. I know most will say this is post conviction and therefore no incentive. I say that sound's good in practice, but prove me wrong with facts.

“You gotta get your mind right Luke”…..Sounds like a model prison format for every correctional facility in the country. Don’t want to be “enslaved” don’t commit crimes.

View attachment 6808049
So the Guy that wants Russia to nuke the law makers in DC also wants the people to follow the laws of those lawmakers :confused:

Back
Top Bottom