• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Developing story in Boston

My spider senses tell me that they got him, alive, and there was no conspiring. Grandma has your meatloaf ready upstairs.

Don't worry. They'll figure out some way of making the fact that he was taken alive CONFIRMATION of a conspiracy. They may be lacking in common sense, but never in imagination.

Originally Posted by lt1owner View Post
Think they should try an catch him then rehibilitate him?

I don't think death is that entertaining.

Today I was involved at work, and I only found myself close to a TV a few times. I have to admit that it hurt to see that kid's face on the screen - and he was just a kid. I couldn't help but think how it may have turned out differently for him if someone had known the kind of brainwashing he was receiving and had the chance to intervene. He should have been chasing girls and sneaking some underage beer tonight, not hiding in a boat, bleeding, and waiting for every cop and federal agent in the state to close in on him. He wasn't in a desert camp in a third world country, he was right here.

Today I was involved at work, and I only found myself close to a TV a few times. I have to admit that it hurt to see that kid's face on the screen - and he was just a kid. I couldn't help but think how it may have turned out differently for him if someone had known the kind of brainwashing he was receiving and had the chance to intervene. He should have been chasing girls and sneaking some underage beer tonight, not hiding in a boat, bleeding, and waiting for every cop and federal agent in the state to close in on him. He wasn't in a desert camp in a third world country, he was right here.

Saw a piece on HBO saying that the vast majority of suicide bombers are teen and even pre teen aged boys. I'm in no way excusing this guy, but yeah, somebody made him that way.

It goes to show just how powerful of a negative influence Islam can be. Other religions may be able to produce an occasional nut job killer kid, but Islam produces them in droves.

It goes to show just how powerful of a negative influence Islam can be. Other religions may be able to produce an occasional nut job killer kid, but Islam produces them in droves.

How dare you look at a common denominator. Don't you know that it might offend someone??? ;-)

Back
Top Bottom