• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I "get him"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The paint job should have been disclosed if you knew about it when you listed and sold it. The fact that you did not disclose it if you knew about it leaves wiggle room on behalf of the buyer.

No matter if the potential buyer didn't phrase his questions correctly, such as: "To your knowledge has the firearm been altered in any manner from stock, such as paint, parts, or design, including but not limited to factory or aftermarket parts?"

Yep seen them all, going around giving people good deals so you can make friends, get off your knees already

Dude you're speaking ignorantly. Jay has been my friend since I moved to Georgia and not once has he ever "given" me anything but friendship. In fact, if anyone has given anything in our friendship other than good advice, great times hanging out and good hunting, is myself who gave Jay a nice bottle of Puerto Rican rum that I picked up on an overnight trip to the island. So backup, back off and stop trying to pick a fight. Cool?

Dude you're speaking ignorantly. Jay has been my friend since I moved to Georgia and not once has he ever "given" me anything but friendship. In fact, if anyone has given anything in our friendship other than good advice, great times hanging out and good hunting, is myself who gave Jay a nice bottle of Puerto Rican rum that I picked up on an overnight trip to the island. So backup, back off and stop trying to pick a fight. Cool?

Jay is good people fo sho! Go troll somewhere else RugerCeltics, or go suck off a golden retriever.

Just my opinion, but if I purchased a firearm thinking it had factory finish, and then latter you tell me that it has been Cerakoted I would be absolutely lived. Like new, new in box, blah blah blah, none of that **** means anything to me, but if I am going to buy a gun that has some sort of after market "coating" it had better be heavily discounted to reflect that, or I won't buy it. Nothing wrong with Cerakote, I have a Cerakoted Glock 19 and like it just fine, but I would not be happy if I had bought it thinking it was factory finish.

Cerakote is high enough quality to look like a factory finish even under close inspection. If you knew it was coated before hand, and did not disclose it until after the fact, I would say you did "get him" and should offer to buy the gun back at full purchase price. Perhaps even kick in an extra 20 bucks for his trouble.

That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom