• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did I get lucky or what!

JustAmused

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
61   0
Reaction score
I ordered a complete lower on Dec 18th from New Frontier and had put off ordering one for awhile because it was 2 weeks wait time on them to ship and they went up $10 on the price but for $109 I finally I went ahead and did it. I got the email it shipped on Saturday 29th. So only 11 days and I think in the next day or two after I ordered everything started going insane. Last I checked the price on these had gone up $60 and still climbing and wait time is 6-8 weeks. Glad I didn't wait until after Christmas to order like I was thinking about doing!

I ordered a Daniel Defense BCG from Midway, it got put on back order til 31 Dec...that was changed to 17 Feb...now it's 'expected' to be back in stock on 7 July...
I decided to leave it on order: even if it takes 6 months at least I'll get it (if they're still making them then) and at the old price of $160.

I ordered a complete lower on Dec 18th from New Frontier and had put off ordering one for awhile because it was 2 weeks wait time on them to ship and they went up $10 on the price but for $109 I finally I went ahead and did it. I got the email it shipped on Saturday 29th. So only 11 days and I think in the next day or two after I ordered everything started going insane. Last I checked the price on these had gone up $60 and still climbing and wait time is 6-8 weeks. Glad I didn't wait until after Christmas to order like I was thinking about doing!

No, you didn't, but I did! I was raised by my grandparents and have a strong pro-gun family! As soon as I got out of high school (circa 1994) I started saving money and purchasing guns and ammo! Now, almost 20 years later I had amassed a nice collection. Sadly, I just sold it all last month....;) Glad you got in when you did though...

No, you didn't, but I did! I was raised by my grandparents and have a strong pro-gun family! As soon as I got out of high school (circa 1994) I started saving money and purchasing guns and ammo! Now, almost 20 years later I had amassed a nice collection. Sadly, I just sold it all last month....;) Glad you got in when you did though...

i sold 2 complete ARs for $700/$800 the week before everything went wild...they would have been $1500 each easy 12/22-12/26...i feel ya

Back
Top Bottom