• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did the ATF just actually help us?

c98cb80c33bdee5b1cd49f7c05209da2.jpg

ROFL....

It would almost be worth it to lose the value on my SVT-40.

I could give a rat's ass about the values of anything in my collection, SVTs included. Drop the damn barrel ban. Drop the AW import ban. Drop the damned bans! MAMA! (Make America 'Murica Again!)

Maybe there are some good guys their that always wanted to do the right thing, but their hands were tied by the last administration? I'm trying to be optimistic.

Maybe there are some good guys their that always wanted to do the right thing, but their hands were tied by the last administration? I'm trying to be optimistic.

A former medic of mine, who's father was a long time FFL (now retired), who worked in his dad's gun store claimed this too. There are a few assholes just like any other large group, thankfully we don't have that issue here... :becky:

Most of those guys are just trying to do the right thing, assist and abide by our laws.

The problem has been with their appointed leaders, who often are politicize, who's values and vision don't align with most of the group, which allows a specific type of promotion system that some will embrace.

Back
Top Bottom