• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

did you know ...........

The funny thing is, Yaeger is well aware of the ODT and I'm sure he hates us all haha. He definitely doesn't have many fans around here.

Yea I'm sure. We're probably the last people he thinks of. I'm not really a Yaeger hater, but his arrogance does deserve some of the insults he gets.

Well I'm not going to get into a debate and everyone has the right to their own opinion, however I would hope people would base opinions of people that they actually meet, not just from afar and various forms of media.

Personally, he's been nothing but a good friend to me. He's extremely honest, caring, incredibly generous, sincerely genuine, and very knowledgable. Some know that I'm good friends with Yeager and I catch a lot of **** over it, and I take it worth a grain of salt. Whatever ya know? But Yeager is honestly a good person.

Recently a friend of ours took his own life due to depression the day after SHOT Show. He showed no outward signs and this obviously came to an incredible shock to us all. He not only left this world with friends who cared for him, but a girlfriend who loved him dearly. He had no insurance and thus a large financial burden was left to his girlfriend to try to meet to give him to proper burial. James stepped up and paid the entire burial and funeral costs, over $6000 on his own. That's the kind of friend I am proud to say I have.

Those that meet him and get to know him generally like him. Those that make judgements based on YouTube videos from their armchairs, well their opinions are somewhat discounted in my book.

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter. I'm sure I'll catch a ****ton more **** about it, but whatever. People know I'm a good guy. If they want to judge me by a particular person I call a friend, then so be it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom