• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

did you know ...........

Well I'm not going to get into a debate and everyone has the right to their own opinion, however I would hope people would base opinions of people that they actually meet, not just from afar and various forms of media.

Personally, he's been nothing but a good friend to me. He's extremely honest, caring, incredibly generous, sincerely genuine, and very knowledgable. Some know that I'm good friends with Yeager and I catch a lot of **** over it, and I take it worth a grain of salt. Whatever ya know? But Yeager is honestly a good person.

Recently a friend of ours took his own life due to depression the day after SHOT Show. He showed no outward signs and this obviously came to an incredible shock to us all. He not only left this world with friends who cared for him, but a girlfriend who loved him dearly. He had no insurance and thus a large financial burden was left to his girlfriend to try to meet to give him to proper burial. James stepped up and paid the entire burial and funeral costs, over $6000 on his own. That's the kind of friend I am proud to say I have.

Those that meet him and get to know him generally like him. Those that make judgements based on YouTube videos from their armchairs, well their opinions are somewhat discounted in my book.

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter. I'm sure I'll catch a ****ton more **** about it, but whatever. People know I'm a good guy. If they want to judge me by a particular person I call a friend, then so be it I guess.

I'm sure part of what makes him an asshole on youtube is also part of what has gained him notoriaty and success with his channel. I'm fairly certain he's a normal, decent guy in "real" life.

Sorry for the loss of your friend and it was a wonderful thing for Yeager to step up and do for this mans family. But the truth is, if you continually act like an ass people are going to assume you are one.

Last edited:
Never met the guy personally but I actually enjoy his videos. Its the internet not a D*** try not to take it so hard

Sorry for your loss Dougie

Well I'm not going to get into a debate and everyone has the right to their own opinion, however I would hope people would base opinions of people that they actually meet, not just from afar and various forms of media.

Personally, he's been nothing but a good friend to me. He's extremely honest, caring, incredibly generous, sincerely genuine, and very knowledgable. Some know that I'm good friends with Yeager and I catch a lot of **** over it, and I take it worth a grain of salt. Whatever ya know? But Yeager is honestly a good person.

Recently a friend of ours took his own life due to depression the day after SHOT Show. He showed no outward signs and this obviously came to an incredible shock to us all. He not only left this world with friends who cared for him, but a girlfriend who loved him dearly. He had no insurance and thus a large financial burden was left to his girlfriend to try to meet to give him to proper burial. James stepped up and paid the entire burial and funeral costs, over $6000 on his own. That's the kind of friend I am proud to say I have.

Those that meet him and get to know him generally like him. Those that make judgements based on YouTube videos from their armchairs, well their opinions are somewhat discounted in my book.

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter. I'm sure I'll catch a ****ton more **** about it, but whatever. People know I'm a good guy. If they want to judge me by a particular person I call a friend, then so be it I guess.

a lot i didn't know. sincerely sorry about your friend. good to know yeager is a stand up guy. does change my opinion. thanks

Hey james is just white trash that lucked up and made some money. People believe his war stories and his silly tactical BS. James and his other white trash coke head buddy john willis will never see a damn dime from me EVER

Back
Top Bottom