• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DILLON 750XL - The new kid on the block

Which reload kit...in your opinion is the best?

• Dillon 650XL

• Dillon 750XL

• Hornady Ammo Plant

• RCBS - Pro Chuckler 7 (you cant beat 7 holes)

• RCBS - Pro Chuckler 5 (if you need more than 5 holes, you have 3 holes too many)

• Single Stage: One at a time. Quality Matters

• Tacos

• Dillons all the way: for all those I missed...Square B, 450 and 550

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im excited to see what all the 750 fuss is about.

I've been loading my uspsa ammo on a SDB and will probably look to upgrade this year. So superb timing. I either get a heck of a deal on a closeout 650 or get the new new 750. It's a win/win as far as I'm concerned.

I talked to the boys at Dillon the other day and the 1050 is going away too. Bringing back the RL 1100. Looks like being a procrastinator finally pays off.

Twitch- if you reload at all, I think you would like a Dillon 550. It works well loading progressively, one at a time-like a turret press, or one operation at a time-like a single stage. There are a lot of people who think you have to go single stage for accuracy, but I have not found that to be true. The Dillon’s semi-floating tool head keeps things lined up.

I do not have a problem with the case slamming against the stop because I place the bullet on the mouth of the case befor it slams to a stop. Also I hand prime all of the cases so I avoid the complaint of priming on the upstroke.
I think that I read that the 750 will load up to 338LM. That will mean a mush longer stroke on the ram.

Twitch- if you reload at all, I think you would like a Dillon 550. It works well loading progressively, one at a time-like a turret press, or one operation at a time-like a single stage. There are a lot of people who think you have to go single stage for accuracy, but I have not found that to be true. The Dillon’s semi-floating tool head keeps things lined up.

Or 4 at a time.

Back
Top Bottom