• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dissposal of powder?

I would not recommend pouring it in a pile on the driveway and then getting real close to it and dropping a match on it - unless you really don't like your hair, eyebrows, or new prescription glasses. I once knew an idiot teenager that did something that stupid. Now I'm a slightly less idiotic adult.

I would not recommend pouring it in a pile on the driveway and then getting real close to it and dropping a match on it - unless you really don't like your hair, eyebrows, or new prescription glasses. I once knew an idiot teenager that did something that stupid. Now I'm a slightly less idiotic adult.

^^^^^ LOL, Ho ho ho, Yikes!

Definitely step back as I said, IT WILL FLARE UP! (We're talking a pretty GOOD SIZE flare, as you can see.)

Best way is to put it in a pile and make a trail to it with some gasoline.

Good idea! didnt even think about that.

I used to make fire condoms. Get some 2" masking tape. Put the powder in a container with an opening about 1" diameter (a glass beaker works perfect). Cut a 3" piece of tape and stick it on the container so half of the tape is centered on the container. Tip it over a couple of times, letting the powder stick to the tape. Remove it and fold the tape over on itself so it looks like a condom package. Put a few of those in plastic bag and you don't have to worry about using too much or it going everywhere if the bag breaks.

Back
Top Bottom