Distilled water shortage...

Had to replace a water pump on one of my vehicles today.

Bought a couple gallons of concentrated coolant at walmart, planning to mix it myself (no premixed on the shelf anyway...). Went over to the water aisle. No distilled water...

Thought oh well, stopped by the dollar general on the way home. Again, no distilled water. Drove past my home to the DG just north of us. No distilled water.

Wound up driving back to town to the auto store to buy premixed (they didn't have a lot on the shelf...) Total waste of time driving.

Got the car running again and just sat down and typed in distilled water shortage into google. Good grief there are pages of the topic. What's going on?
Make it in your still..lol

Had to replace a water pump on one of my vehicles today.

Bought a couple gallons of concentrated coolant at walmart, planning to mix it myself (no premixed on the shelf anyway...). Went over to the water aisle. No distilled water...

Thought oh well, stopped by the dollar general on the way home. Again, no distilled water. Drove past my home to the DG just north of us. No distilled water.

Wound up driving back to town to the auto store to buy premixed (they didn't have a lot on the shelf...) Total waste of time driving.

Got the car running again and just sat down and typed in distilled water shortage into google. Good grief there are pages of the topic. What's going on?
The recycling Cesspool are at peak levels so that cut the good water so it will drink the **** water

Back
Top Bottom