• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce attorney needed bad

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
I am filing for divorce, and I need an attorney to pretty much show up in court for me. I graduated for kennesaw with a paralegal cert(3.8 gpa), so I can fill out the forms, etc. I am disabled, and I never actually got to work as a paralegal. I had my first hip replacement two months after I graduated. I have been a stay at home dad since, and my wife worked part time after our daughter was born. After we had our son I worked part time for awhile. Due to me being able to stretch a penny both of have been home most of my sons 4 years of life. Even though she didn't work I was still the one who took the kids everywhere, and she always had lame excuses as to why she couldn't come. Surprise it turns out while I was taking the kids to my parents house every couple of weekends, she was staying home and screwing guys in our house. I have photo evidence of explicit texts to prove it. Georgia being Georgia getting primary custody is going to be a heavy lift. So, if anyone is or knows of a good attorney that will work for a less then usually rate or pro bono please send me their info. Raising to kids with an old mans body is going to be the tuffest thing I have ever done, but for a myriad of reasons it is what is best for the kids. So, if you can help please send info, and if I am able to sell the guns I am going to list then hopefully I will have close to 2k spend. But, I am going to need a 10k lawyer to win. Thanks for any and all help

Thanks for the support, we are going to my folks house tonight to celebrate my sons 4th birthday. She is not staying the night with us, as I have proof she is meeting a guy at our house. This is guy #4 I have proof of. I can't sleep or eat, and I had to drop my anatomy and physiology class( I can't concentrate. It is taking all my will power to hold it in and not let her know what I know. She thinks I want her out because she does a crappy job or cleaning the house and laundry is everywhere which is true. It will all work out for the best, hopefully. I just listed some guns for sale, and I am accepting donations ;).

Back
Top Bottom