• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce attorney needed bad

Back 20+ years ago a good qualified exterminator from France was about $20K.
I wound up paying $10k a year, I thought about it often.

You should have taken her to see the bottom Grand Canyon, before it got this far along. Oops.
Haha, I will not go to prison of her, the wellbeing of the kids is the only reason why I have not let the secret go, when she says that I should not leave her and I am lucky to have her. We should have done the weight loss challenge, I have dropped 7lbs in a week due to stress and not being able to hold food down.

I wouldn't recommend Glen Stinson, maybe in his hay day he was good but to tell you the truth I fired my divorce lawyer hired Glen Stenson, because I heard he was a "Bull dawg". Well needless to say, Glen took my $7,500 and I got my ass handed to me.
Glen and I were having a conversation about my daughters and I ask Glen, did you say my children were here because I misunderstood him. He looks at me and said " I don't have time to replete myself you need to shut up and listen! I said pardon me, you turned your head to and I didn't understand you. All I need you to tell me is are my children here? Just a simple yes or no. He began arguing with me right before court just before we were going into a final and threaten to walk out. I told Mr Glen he could walk out but he damn well better leave my money on the table. Needless to say, he was halfway up acting like he was going to walk out. I told him he could represent me or take a hike and leave my money. He is Scum of the earth and any lawyer that would do that is! You want a good lawyer use Bryan Virile he is young and has something to prove! He will probably only charge you around 3k and you will get a hell of a lot better representation than you would using a washed up had been

All I can say is he saved my Brother a lot of money during his divorce. I was on a jury on a couple of cases he tried, one being Jury Foreman and he was handed his clients victories in both cases.

All I can say is he saved my Brother a lot of money during his divorce. I was on a jury on a couple of cases he tried, one being Jury Foreman and he was handed his clients victories in both cases.
He will never change my perception of him, maybe he is used to talking to his clients like trash because he has the upper hand. However, my case was very technical, I took him the notes from my prior atturney, all the documentation I had collected on my wife and her affairs. He never used any of the info I provided. He ask me to provide information that I left with him, on multiple occasions; a job I thought I was paying him and his paralegal to look at. I did all the leg work, time off from work ect. He might have been good in the past but from the experiences I had with him and his team I would not recommend him to anyone. He was long on promise and short on delivery.

He will never change my perception of him, maybe he is used to talking to his clients like trash because he has the upper hand. However, my case was very technical, I took him the notes from my prior atturney, all the documentation I had collected on my wife and her affairs. He never used any of the info I provided. He ask me to provide information that I left with him, on multiple occasions; a job I thought I was paying him and his paralegal to look at. I did all the leg work, time off from work ect. He might have been good in the past but from the experiences I had with him and his team I would not recommend him to anyone. He was long on promise and short on delivery.

Should have pm'd you I guess.

If you want justice, then go to a Whore House, if you want to get screwed, go to the Court House.

The legal/justice system of the USA is mostly made up of people who care nothing about justice, they just want to get paid.

It's about the same as any other business. People don't care about quality or customer service, they just want to get paid.

jastricker jastricker I hate it for you brother. I know it's hard to do, but just keep your cool, keep building your evidence and don't let her know that you know anything about the bull**** she's doing.

There are actually a bunch of us here that have gone through the same sort of thing before with crazy, sorry ass women.

Here's a thread full of our stories. We all made it through and you will too!

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...let-me-tell-you-what-my-ex-did-to-me.1446166/

I understand that, they say he was a hard nut to crack several years ago, however I think he is going to retire and only wants cases that allow him to walk in address the other attorney and settle. His fight is gone and would hate to see the guy above get tangled up with a has been, that will not represent him well. The second time I appeared in court I represented myself and got more from my two min with the judge than Mr. Stenson did for me. I felt betrayed, taken advantage of and ripped off after hireing Glen and paying him a substantial amount of money for hour of work he provided. I even ask for a breakdown so I could see what service he actually provided nothing was ever sent.
He may have been a pit bull years ago but as for my experience he was less than expected.

Please send info on family law attorneys that work on sliding scales in Cherokee county so I can meet with them to block her off. She doesn't even care about custody per our conversation today, she doesn't want me to have them. This whole situation blows. Maybe tomorrow I will add the new info/ proof I have in the bang bang crappy women thread

If you can, find the nastiest, low down mean ass attorney in your county to handle your divorce. I did when it was my time to escape. It was worth every penny to hire him because when she tried to hire him and he told her he was representing me? I'd only thought I'd seen her mad. LOL! She damned near burst blood vessels in her head. LOL! Worth every damned cent.

Back
Top Bottom