• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce attorney needed bad

I don't remember much about getting married the first time, but I remember getting divorced. That was one of the happiest day of my life.
She still doesn't like me very much.

I don't remember much about getting married the first time, but I remember getting divorced. That was one of the happiest day of my life.
She still doesn't like me very much.
I'm gonna unsubscribe. Such a horrible experience and trying to move on. I will say that it DOES get better. It does end. And the lawyers seem to create this huge war over absolutely nothing.
The process hit me with the unfairness in the system and that it seemed things were gonna go the way they were regardless of all the details.
Record everything. Decide what's important and don't give up. Make every decision with wisdom. And work out what you can. Put that pride away and negotiate.
Logic cannot speak to emotions. Identify the emotions that are there.
The kids will be ok if you get yourself ok and be stable for them. They'll know the truth one day.
Bottom line is get that parenting plan (kids) and final agreement (money) paperwork moving.... That's the goal right? The two of you can agree on WHATEVER you want to do.

Pm me for help on parenting plan if I can help.

Oh yeah... The line 'do you want to Right, or do you want to be at Peace.' helped a lot.

And pray.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom