do all police LIE ?

do all police LIE ?

• YES

Votes: 90 67.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 32.8%

• Total voters
I never let anyone search my car, I don't have anything to hide I just want my privacy respected.

In other words no you cannot finger **** my property while I wait on the side of the road.

I suggest a new standard that requires police never use lies as investigative tactics. That way when there are cases where no physical evidence to allow arrest of suspects and officer don't use lies on suspects to get admissions, then all of the victims can start a thread about the sorry assed police letting suspects get away with victimizing them.

I suggest a new standard that requires police never use lies as investigative tactics. That way when there are cases where no physical evidence to allow arrest of suspects and officer don't use lies on suspects to get admissions, then all of the victims can start a thread about the sorry assed police letting suspects get away with victimizing them.

O boy..... The ends justify the means to keep "evil doers off the streets". If an innocent person admits something or is tricked into confessing that's okay. If one or two innocents get caught up in, it's okay because it gets 10x those that are really guilty. Right?

It used to be "serve and protect". It seems nowadays it's "assume guilt and charge " moreso than anything. It's sad to me what this world has come to. Criminals have made it bad for all of us. We all suffer for what they do. It even shows in the Police training that was described in an earlier post.
Assume everyone is guilty of something, find out what and lock their azz up.
Do they have a quota to fill and do they get bonuses for how many folks they lock up these days?
It reminds me of the "negative reinforcement" crap that they teach in managemnet training these days.
Don't get me wrong, I respect the cops cause they do have a tough job (at times) and their life is always on the line, but when they go out of their way to just mess with someone with their cocky attitude and try to prove they are something they are not. I have a problem with that.

It might not of been a lie, but I always used the same sentence " do you have anything illegal like drugs, guns, knives, bombs or dead bodies in your vehicle?" "do you care if I look?".
The sad part is we wouldn't have to say those things if the criminals werent such POS and hide drugs and other things. I would rather someone tell a small lie to get consent to search and find drugs or what not than just not ask at all and the criminal get away. The criminals have more rights than the cops and I for one ain't happy that they do.

That being said, you can always say no o get a search warrant or a dog.

Ok, now I am curious...........how many people actually get sniffed or a warrant after denying consent to search? Everyone or just the "criminal looking" ones.

O boy..... The ends justify the means to keep "evil doers off the streets". If an innocent person admits something or is tricked into confessing that's okay. If one or two innocents get caught up in, it's okay because it gets 10x those that are really guilty. Right?

Oh my, I guess you are right because I know the majority of prison inmates are innocent just ask them. So once we get the cops to stop using sneaky investigative tricks, we need to work on getting criminals to sign on to fair play rules.

Oh my, I guess you are right because I know the majority of prison inmates are innocent just ask them. So once we get the cops to stop using sneaky investigative tricks, we need to work on getting criminals to sign on to fair play rules.

You are telling me that innocent people never get locked up? Really?

we need to work on getting criminals to sign on to fair play rules.

So it's okay if LEO stoop to their level? It's what you seem to think or am I reading it wrong?

Anyway. NEVER CONSENT TO A SEARCH. Get a warrant.

Back
Top Bottom