• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do I need a less-than-lethal weapon in my home?

If you wonder into my house uninvited. It had better be clear you are disoriented, or confused. It is unlikely in rural georgia that you would be charged with shooting someone that has unlawfully enter your home. The burden of proof would be on the state to prove you were unjustified. With a dead guy in your house who is going to be disputing your version.
The DA! Probably very enthusiastically.

I live in Clayton County...my door is never unlocked so anyone who comes in 'by mistake' has already used force to kick in the door.
I find that threatening, yes I do.
Me too. You know what it is . They make it inside to us... Victor Hill will be here shaking our hands saying "good job" while they mop up the mess.

Reactions: JWC
If your in a vacation condo or hotel room keep the doors locked and latched

I cannot recall how many times I have checked into a hotel , been given a room and key just to find ...oh sorrry someone's already in there.
Door not deadbolted or latched.

Have any of you thought about this before?
Not just thought about it, had it happen. 1993 - two drunk assholes fighting in the hallway of my building crashed into my door knocking it open.
I'd just finished cleaning an AK47 and had popped a mag in it. The sound of the bolt carrier and op rod going back and forth into battery had an immediate and sobering effect that the coffee companies wish they could produce. The two douches left peaceably.

Another time a neighbor crashed into my apartment (1988) but he was stoned, lol. I showed him into his apartment across the breezeway and we sat and drank for a half hour while he played some CDs on the most awesome sound system I'd ever seen to that point in my life.
Turns out he was an alright dude, just faded.

104331200a_25b06960-306e-4a85-bb1d-f315b703a1c7.jpg

A phone cord is a lethal weapon.

Back
Top Bottom