• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do people check the internet before they post a price on their gun?

Honestly.. I check ODT for prices on guns that have sold and try to post my stuff right about in the middle.. I check gunbroker as well, but I'm never upset when someone tells me I have something priced wrong. well so long as its not telling me how stupid I am... if they send me to another site or give me a link with values and I have in fact priced to high I will send them a thank you and adjust.

I had to do that with a guitar the other day.. Have it in a friends shop on consignment, he and I looked at prices and set the price of the guitar accordingly.. then last week every online shop was selling them new in a christmas sale for what I was selling my used one for and I gave him a call and told him to drop my take on it so that he could still make his buck but so he didn't look like a dick trying to sell a used guitar at a new price

I just inherently know what everything is worth to me. Which is probably why I never sell anything. ;)

normally pretty aware of what a given gun is going for, but slickguns.com is a great resource and starting point. actually checked the SR9 myself a day or two ago as its not one I keep up with lol

yah man but dont you know this one is WAY more valuable than new, ITS CUSTOM! come on them tapco stocks aint cheap and all the effort in the cutting down the stock (for that true lightweight experience) and stippiling ever piece of plastic on it. Then if you consider the awesome professional duracoat job then shoot, if you buy it at my price Your getting the steal of the century :thumb:

yah man but dont you know this one is WAY more valuable than new, ITS CUSTOM! come on them tapco stocks aint cheap and all the effort in the cutting down the stock (for that true lightweight experience) and stippiling ever piece of plastic on it. Then if you consider the awesome professional duracoat job then shoot, if you buy it at my price Your getting the steal of the century :thumb:
no doubt...adding tapco furniture is like putting a cd player in a car...it like, quadruples the value

Back
Top Bottom