• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do people check the internet before they post a price on their gun?

unregistered private party transaction that the gubbamint doesn't have any records for?
That's why some people are charging a premium price!
(It doesn't apply to me; I ask for ID and write out receipts.)
But I can see people of a certain mindset or two (preppers, or gun smugglers) of people willing to pay MORE than M.S.R.P. to get their gun off-the-books.

mine are all BNIB never been fired

LOL. I always cross check with another forum and here to see what other prices are out there. A gentleman was selling a used night vision scope for more than I could buy the updated version for brand new. I had to send him the link and give him the reality check.

Was just curious......see a lot of SR9's for sale way over what you can buy one for new......
I always do a little research before posting.....does anyone else?
Of course. I check the net on almost everything (not just guns) I buy or sell. Buds is my starting point and if they don't have it I check Grabagun.com. If you want more for your used gun than I can buy for new, well.... it's absolutely correct you are free to ask whatever you want for your goods.... bless your heart.

greed, they come from greed. people here are greedy, trying to turn a profit, and are just fishing for an idiot.

Since the only reason members sell on here is "they come from greed, trying to turn a profit, and are just fishing for an idiot", I will watch for the next item you have for sale. I bet it will be a great deal!

Back
Top Bottom