• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do y'all hunt public land?

Guthrie

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1638400344991.jpg

Reminds me of a couple of quota hunts in the past.
Hunted on a quota hunt last year. I’m in the stand for an hour and a guy and his kid come walking in. I signal to them that I’m here and they walk less than 40 yds away and climb in a tree. I was so pissed, I climbed back down and left.

Hunted on a quota hunt last year. I’m in the stand for an hour and a guy and his kid come walking in. I signal to them that I’m here and they walk less than 40 yds away and climb in a tree. I was so pissed, I climbed back down and left.

Hope you made a lot of noise on the way out.

Should've went and took a dump just up wind from them on the way out, that way they could smell it the whole time

Hope you made a lot of noise on the way out.
Nothing like clanking your climber stand all the way back to the truck lol.
Should've went and took a dump just up wind from them on the way out, that way they could smell it the whole time
I probably should have but hoped the noise I made on the way out was good enough to get my point across. Nothing like hunting on WMA.

Back
Top Bottom