Do you ever practice shooting your carry pistol WITHOUT ear protection?

Do you ever practice shooting your carry pistol without ear protection

• Total voters
I shot my mosin without hearing protection on accident... Lol but that is a good idea never thought about it.... mainly because I like sitting in one room and hear people talk **** in another room...i have really good hearing wonder if I will lose it lol

Last edited:
I shot guns for years without hearing protection, I have payed the price always shoot with your ears on. Trust me when you start losing your hearing you will regret it and you can not get it back.

I shot guns for years without hearing protection, I have payed the price always shoot with your ears on. Trust me when you start losing your hearing you will regret it and you can not get it back.

ive never shot them for more than once a month without muffs. That I cant do. Thats why I like my suppressors so much :)

This is something I do at least once a month. I dont want the loud noise and muzzle flash to be a shock to me and throw off my shooting ability if the day comes I have to use it. This is also the main reason I carry a 9mm. Does anybody else do this? Or am I over thinking the whole concept?

i do it every time i pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom