Do you notice if someone's carrying, or do others notice you're carrying?

No possibility of an AD as you draw. Sorry SERPA fans, but this can be an issue when you're using your trigger finger to press the SERPA release. To much possibility of your finger slapping the trigger as you clear the holster.

Interesting how you mention this and then someone starts this thread:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/sh...ner-had-an-accidental-discharge.-Check-it-out.

As an aside I think a holster thread would be good. Something where people with experience with different holster styles and features could give their opinions. Also focusing on critical considerations like retention as well as concealment. I have a problem thinking about plunking down $50-$100 for a holster when I can get a Fobus or Black Hawk for $20-$30. If I invest that kind of money and don't like it, Ima be hot. I could use more LEO/Trainer/undercover type input to help me make a better informed decision.

Last edited:
I dont care for holsters with crazy buttons or knobs or switches or any of that mess. I like a leather pancake holster. If made well the gun fits just as snug as a sepra with a lot less chance of YOU saying "I just shot myself". Plus with a T-shirt over it you hardly notice.

Back
Top Bottom