Do you notice if someone's carrying, or do others notice you're carrying?

GatorBait

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
23   0
Reaction score
How good are people here at knowing if someone's carrying a concealed firearm? If the other person is carrying with certain holsters, ex. ankle or inside the waist, do you notice if they're carrying? (basically an impossible question to answer w/o a controlled test....just curious if you notice)

Also, has anyone here had people notice that you were carrying and they actually pointed it out to you or did/said something to someone next to them that let you know that they actually knew?

I usually don't make it a point to find out myself...but have noticed on several occasions others carrying concealed...never noticed anyone noticing me...this is noticeably confusing...

I've noticed a couple of times. I went to walmart the other day with shorts and a t-shirt on with my Glock 23 in an iwb holster. I thought I was printing pretty badly and I would have noticed it (I think).. no one appeared to notice and it was busy. I think most people have a very low situational awareness.

:D:DI noticed that I never notice my own CC and I never noticed if anyone ever noticed me and I have never noticed anyone else CC. And I never noticed anyone notice someone else who was CC. So its safe to say its not noticeable.

How good are people here at knowing if someone's carrying a concealed firearm? If the other person is carrying with certain holsters, ex. ankle or inside the waist, do you notice if they're carrying? (basically an impossible question to answer w/o a controlled test....just curious if you notice)

Also, has anyone here had people notice that you were carrying and they actually pointed it out to you or did/said something to someone next to them that let you know that they actually knew?

I usually don't make it a point to find out myself...but have noticed on several occasions others carrying concealed...never noticed anyone noticing me...this is noticeably confusing...

I noticed that.
Now to the question.
Yes, I notice because I look for it.
When ever i go into a group, I look everyone over pretty close, but it's just because it's what I'm used to it's the way I made my living.
It's like whenever I go into a "Stop 'n Rob", I pause a second at the door and scan the place..if I don't see an attendant, I stay close to the door and call out..no point in blindly walking into a bad scenario .

Back
Top Bottom