Do you pass on a good deal if it requires a Bill of Sale?

I understand why some feel the need to CYA. I have nothing to hide and do not mind giving my name and ID to a fellow ODT'r. I know some do not see it that way and I am ok with that too, but I think we all have our information out there all over the place so one more place won't put us on the red lsit.

I have no problem at all with showing ID & carry license, and would not sell to anyone who did. If you can't show at least you are a GA resident you got no business buying a firearm here.

I've also had a couple of surprise BOS requests. I was tempted to back out right there, just because I think that's rude, but in the end I did a name/sig BOS (no address).

That's one thing I like about the new format, that it has a field for this specifically so it's no longer a surprise.

Do you pass on a good deal if it requires a Bill of Sale?

YUP!
You could offer me a M1A match grade for 10.00 with a BOS and I wouldnt bite. Dumb? Yes I know... but I will NOT sign a BOS!

Last edited:
I don't really care, I try to stay away but wouldn't let it be a deal breaker.

I used to require a bill of sale before I knew any better. Just thought it was something everyone did but got edumacated on it here.

Depends on what it is I am purchasing. But, 9 times out of 10 I would pass.... Don't mind showing a DL or GFL but if you want to write down my information from my DL or GFL I will walk. I don't know who you are and unless you got one hell of a photographic memory you don't need my personal information written down on a piece of paper.

I will NEVER do a BOS. i have let alot of deal get away because the seller wanted one. If you want to make up your own laws to satiate your paranoia go **** yourself.

Back
Top Bottom