• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well said. I have spent 95% of my working career in leadership positions and you are spot on. However we are not paid therefore never really thought of us as "leaders". I dont think that any of us, or at least me anyways is looking for demanding respect, it's not that serious for me. It is the great ODT, but just web site. So maybe that is why people expect so much out of us. Thanks for your view, noted.

Don't really know how it is seen among the mods...but to the gen membership , you have the ability to issue citations, and to ultimately thru the established processes have people removed..that is a position of authority/leadership role...that you were asked to take on and accepted it as such...whether you guys get paid or not should not be the determining factor on how you conduct yourselves in your official position.

Good honest , open response from you and this is intended as such coming back.

I see we are neighbors, we should get together sometimes over a cup of coffee and a sammich and solve world problems.

To me it feels like working at the Dept of children and family services in the food stamps dept. Id rather mop the floor at a peep show at this point.

I was at the Cheetah last week and saw a now hiring sign in the bathroom. Nobody was there to hand me my paper towel after I got done washing my hands.

Don't really know how it is seen among the mods...but to the gen membership , you have the ability to issue citations, and to ultimately thru the established processes have people removed..that is a position of authority/leadership role...that you were asked to take on and accepted it as such...whether you guys get paid or not should not be the determining factor on how you conduct yourselves in your official position.

I see we are neighbors, we should get together sometimes over a cup of coffee and a sammich and solve world problems.

May I suggest you both start working on the affordable health care. That **** aint affordable by no means.

...and in turn, the adults on this site should act in kind, maturely and civilly. It's a two-way street amigo.

Soviet, you shouldn't resign as a mod..you are one of the better more fair ones and I realize you don't care but contrary to what you thought last night, no one that I know of in the 30% wants you to quit.

Is all this butthurt over being labeled a democrat? :)

Would that not offend you?!?!? :p

Seriously though; no, it was the name calling and personal attacks on myself and a few other members over a simple disagreement.

I would like to thank you Dougie for being respectful and actually trying to have a civil debate instead of acting like a d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom