• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you use Goya seasonings?

I’m sorry to break the news to you,but you gonna die like everybody else when the time comes.

And I'm happy to break the news to you that I don't intentionally intake chemicals that I know are harmful to the human body just because companies like to take short cuts and don't mind poisoning their customers. Do you also the fast food, tobacco and alcohol industries....where do you draw the line...go ahead poison yourself...doesn't bother me a bit...

I’m sorry to break the news to you,but you gonna die like everybody else when the time comes.

And I'm happy to break the news to you that I don't intentionally intake chemicals that I know are harmful to the human body just because companies like to take short cuts and don't mind poisoning their customers. Do you also the fast food, tobacco and alcohol industries....where do you draw the line...go ahead poison yourself...doesn't bother me a bit...

Alcohol is one of the main food groups.

My wife and daughter are very sensitive to MSG so I have to be careful with multi use seasonings.

This specific one is good for us. No MSG and I’m okay with a little Tricalcium Phosphate but in moderation.

View attachment 3545738Everytime I eat spices with that pimienta negra I start craving watermelon and collards.

Back
Top Bottom