• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you use Goya seasonings?

Another great seasoning is the Kinders stuff at walmart. Put some of the woodfired garlic on chicken breast and its smack ya grandmama good!

Wont touch the stuff as it's usually full of toxic chemicals including tricalcium phosphate (an anti-caking agent), Monosodium glutamate (MSG), synthetic dyes like Yellow 5 and Red 40...yummmm

Where you been? Use the other ones too but most of the time Adobe or this one

Screenshot_20210929-175223_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wont touch the stuff as it's usually full of toxic chemicals including tricalcium phosphate (an anti-caking agent), Monosodium glutamate (MSG), synthetic dyes like Yellow 5 and Red 40...yummmm

My wife and daughter are very sensitive to MSG so I have to be careful with multi use seasonings.

This specific one is good for us. No MSG and I’m okay with a little Tricalcium Phosphate but in moderation.

image.jpg

I’m sorry to break the news to you,but you gonna die like everybody else when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom