• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody else...

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
...just stop being interested in an item if it's listed as relating to zombies in any way? I mean, I like the Walking Dead as much as the next guy, but come on...

Ok, that is all.

Only thing that un-interests me is crazy pricing! I don't care if it's listed as a Mayan Zombie get it before the ban blaster. If it's priced right (and not painted green) I'll take a shot at it.

depends if it is duracoated like many zombie weapons are, yes. If it is simply a cool gun, no.
I think of all my Mosins as zombie killers since they have no particular use to me other than cheap fireballs.

Most "zombie" guns on here are wither bright green, heavily accessorized, or actually zombie tagged items.

if it is zombie tagged I immediately hate it

If it is heavily accessorized, they want to much for their accessories and I want to make my own set up any way

If it is bright green, I could like it, such as Romilayu's 10/22 SBX. that was impressive. i have seen some green cerakoted shotguns described as zombie guns, which I also found attractive.

depends if it is duracoated like many zombie weapons are, yes. If it is simply a cool gun, no.
I think of all my Mosins as zombie killers since they have no particular use to me other than cheap fireballs.

Most "zombie" guns on here are wither bright green, heavily accessorized, or actually zombie tagged items.

if it is zombie tagged I immediately hate it

If it is heavily accessorized, they want to much for their accessories and I want to make my own set up any way

If it is bright green, I could like it, such as Romilayu's 10/22 SBX. that was impressive. i have seen some green cerakoted shotguns described as zombie guns, which I also found attractive.

Yes, that's one of the big things that turns me off. Like that EOTech sight where the reticle is the biohazard symbol...just wow...

Yea, I can't take anything "zombie" seriously. I bet that Hornady zombie crap gets way outperformed by the regular stuff.

And... wait for it... :flame: ... I hate Walking Dead

It's dumb and unreal, and I only watched part of one episode, and the chick couldn't figure out how to put a Glock back together... that would never happen.

kinda yeah . I get upset when its a wasr with tapco crap on it or a stupid beat up 22. Im about burned out on modern guns anyway. Nothing really blows my skirt up anymore.

Same I'm trekking into the uber expensive world of bolt guns. MY god I didn't think so few non moving parts could cost so much!

I bet that Hornady zombie crap gets way outperformed by the regular stuff.

Its the same as the "Hornady Critical Defense" only diff is the casing color and the teflon is green vs red.
Cost is the same. I agree its a novelty and also think the "Zombie" reference is getting a little old.

If it's done in jest, it's cool. If someone is actually trying to market it that way, it seems silly and makes the seller look a little childish.

I do like the Hogue Green "Zombie" stock but because I like Hogue Stocks on 10/22s and I think it's a cool color.

Back
Top Bottom