• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does David's Gun Room in Norcross have a presence on ODT?

I have a warehouse down the street and had several rifles worked on. They did ok jobs each time. had to take two back 3 times to get it corrected.

I did try to trade in a rifle and they offered me 250 for mine but had the exact one on the shelf for 600.00 and told me at 250 they wouldn't make money off this...

I may stop by to see if anything is different. I did just buy a huge pelican knock off from them for 200 less then listed. They wanted it gone.

Miata parts

Dood, there is a Pic-A-Part junkyard just a couple hundred yards up Buford Highway from them. You can make it a too-fer . . . . . . .

upload_2016-12-28_0-42-17.png

I don't know. They have a great selection of Les Barr pistols in stock at fair prices but Glocks, HK, and Sigs are priced at silly mark ups- at least compared to just about everywhere else. Also i tried to Special Order a pistol and they put my name in a book for a callback- 3 months ago- no call back and ended up going a different route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly doubt it. As a consumer i have not had a problem paying 30 to 40 bucks a transfer. Usually do it at regularly at Bullseye due to how close to home it is lol. Again I am speaking as a consumer due to the liability of the sale 30 to 40 bucks is extremely fair. As a salesman the liability is so great with firearm sales the price sounds fair as well, because going to jail or incurring a quarter million dollar fine does not seem appealing. I am all about a membership program where one can get free transfers but that would make sense if I owned a range or gun club.
What liability would that be? You receive it, log it, transfer it. How are you on the hook if you follow the procedures?

It sounds more like you're speaking as a salesman than a consumer, especially when there are a lot of places that will do a transfer for substantially cheaper.

What liability would that be? You receive it, log it, transfer it. How are you on the hook if you follow the procedures?

It sounds more like you're speaking as a salesman than a consumer, especially when there are a lot of places that will do a transfer for substantially cheaper.
Either that or his employer is threatening their employees with a false transfer of liability from the business to the employee. If an employee knowingly breaks a law, then the employee is on the hook. Lack of proper record keeping puts the business/FFL at risk. Scare the employees with a transfer of this liability to keep everything in compliance. That's a favorite tactic of many "bosses."

I'm sure someone will "correct me" if I'm talking feces . . . .

Highly doubt it. As a consumer i have not had a problem paying 30 to 40 bucks a transfer. Usually do it at regularly at Bullseye due to how close to home it is lol. Again I am speaking as a consumer due to the liability of the sale 30 to 40 bucks is extremely fair. As a salesman the liability is so great with firearm sales the price sounds fair as well, because going to jail or incurring a quarter million dollar fine does not seem appealing. I am all about a membership program where one can get free transfers but that would make sense if I owned a range or gun club.
$30 to $40 for a transfer? Most shops on my side of town only charge $20 and you can transfer up to 5 items on one transfer. I don't see the liability as long as you follow the procedures.

Rusty still there ...took him 2 months to install an Apex trigger on my Walther PPQ

I had a bad experience with them.
Called them to ask if they had a ruger I was looking for, gave them the model and ruger item number. Said they had it, went to pick it up wrong gun. Lady said when I pointed out it wasn't the gun I called about ,she knew but she thought I would take that one anyway. I will never do business with them again. I drove over 2 hour's round trip.

Back
Top Bottom