• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does the G43 still have a place in the ccw role?

Can the G43 get the shield arms mag swap or is that just the 43x? I definitely don't know Glocks all that well so I don't know the nuanced differences between all of the different models as well as I know some other brands

With several micro compacts out there now with 10+ Capacity that the 365 started that are same size or smaller than the g43 with 6 round capacity ….is it still to be desired? If so, why?
I have mine, and I really like. So my G43 is a keeper among others that I have!!

If you put them two together, one laying over the other, there ain't much of a difference between Sig 365 and G43!!

With several micro compacts out there now with 10+ Capacity that the 365 started that are same size or smaller than the g43 with 6 round capacity ….is it still to be desired? If so, why

A g43, kahr PM9 , early ruger lcp etc are not the best choices if you are buying a pocket gun for the first time.

If you already own one that is reliable and you shoot well the only good reason to " start over " with a 365 , is because you did not have enough ammo in the most recent shoot out you were involved in.

If you have money to spend buy a 365 and sell the g43 at a discounted price to me. :greedy_dollars:

I carry my G43 occasionally when I need for it to show less than my G19 does. More so in the summer than cooler weather. More rounds would be nice but I don't worry about it.

For now. They’re working on a Glock 43 mag. Capacity as of yet unknown. My guess is 9rds.

yeah they’ve been “working on it” for a long while. If they are as spotty as the s15 mag in reliability….Better to have less rounds for sure then jammed up “extra capacity” mag that pops out on ya

Back
Top Bottom